DISRUPTIVE: New York
STICKS + STONES Collection
New York City in multi color with olive grey
Three layers of silk in a slim 10” x 67” scarf. Incredibly soft on the skin, and easy to wear. Original LILLAGREN fabric designs, handcrafted into sturdy yet delicate usable art. Vivid images of New York City (the High Line, Children’s Zoo/Central Park, West Side/Manhattan) and subtle handwriting. Name-calling redefined with the power of being DISRUPTIVE.
Disruptive is visionary. Disruptive is innovative and groundbreaking. To be disruptive is to find solutions and make dreams happen. Reconfiguring and inventing, disruptive is the magician.
• 100% silk crepe de Chine
• 10 x 67 inches finished size
• individually crafted using two uniquely designed layers of silk and a silk lining
• finished with hand-sewn ends
• original LILLAGREN fabric designs are digitally printed with non-toxic inks
• digital printing creates less waste of fabric, water and electricity than conventional textile printing
• printed in the U.S.
• made in Seattle
• art and images: Jeanine Matthews
• product photos: Robin Lorenzini Photography and Jeanine Matthews
The natural fibers of silk respond to heat, cold and moisture. Hand wash in cool water with a gentle cleanser; rinse well; roll flat between towels to remove excess water; hang or lay flat to air dry; use a steamer or iron as needed. Traditional dry-cleaning is not recommended.