NOT A POET: New York City
CITIES + PLACES Collection
NEW YORK CITY in brown, robins' egg blue, indigo
Luxurious layers of silk in a versatile 20” x 67” scarf. Incredibly soft on the skin, and easy to wear. Original LILLAGREN fabric designs, handcrafted into sturdy yet delicate usable art. Botanical and urban images of New York City, enhanced with poetic writing, tell a bit of a story.
I am not a poet but someone
out there is always making sure
I stay a romantic
• 100% silk crepe de Chine
• 20 x 67 inches finished size
• individually crafted using two uniquely designed layers of silk
• finished with hand-sewn ends
• original LILLAGREN fabric designs are digitally printed with non-toxic inks
• digital printing creates less waste of fabric, water and electricity than conventional textile printing
• printed in the U.S.
• made in Seattle
The natural fibers of silk respond to heat, cold and moisture. Hand wash in cool water with a gentle cleanser; rinse well; roll flat between towels to remove excess water; hang or lay flat to air dry; use a steamer or iron as needed. Traditional dry-cleaning is not recommended.