TOUGH: New Orleans
New Orleans in multi color with spice brown
Luxurious layers of silk in a versatile 20” x 67” scarf. Incredibly soft on the skin, and easy to wear. Original LILLAGREN fabric designs, handcrafted into sturdy yet delicate usable art. Vivid images of New Orleans (Audubon Park, Longue Vue Gardens, Uptown/New Orleans) and subtle handwriting. Name-calling redefined with the power of being TOUGH.
Tough is strong. Tough is determined and competent. To be tough is to be courageous, and strive to succeed. With a will to improve the world, tough becomes the hero.
• 100% silk crepe de Chine
• 20 x 67 inches finished size
• individually crafted using two uniquely designed layers of silk
• finished with hand-sewn ends
• original LILLAGREN fabric designs are digitally printed with non-toxic inks
• digital printing creates less waste of fabric, water and electricity than conventional textile printing
• printed in the U.S.
• made in Seattle
• art and images: Jeanine Matthews
The natural fibers of silk respond to heat, cold and moisture. Hand wash in neutral water with a gentle cleanser; rinse well; roll flat between towels to remove excess water; hang or lay flat to air dry; use a steamer or iron as needed. Traditional dry-cleaning is not recommended.