ALWAYS DREAMING: New Orleans
CITIES + PLACES Collection
NEW ORLEANS in olive green, red-orange and mustard
Luxurious layers of silk in a versatile 20” x 67” scarf. Incredibly soft on the skin, and easy to wear. Original LILLAGREN fabric designs, handcrafted into sturdy yet delicate usable art. Botanical and urban images of New Orleans, enhanced with poetic writing, tell a bit of a story.
I have never been less interested in
sleep and you are always dreaming,
but it is such good luck that I have
had you for as long as I have
• 100% silk crepe de Chine
• 20 x 67 inches finished size
• individually crafted using two uniquely designed layers of silk
• finished with hand-sewn ends
• original LILLAGREN fabric designs are digitally printed with non-toxic inks
• digital printing creates less waste of fabric, water and electricity than conventional textile printing
• printed in the U.S.
• made in Seattle
The natural fibers of silk respond to heat, cold and moisture. Hand wash in neutral water with a gentle cleanser; rinse well; roll flat between towels to remove excess water; hang or lay flat to air dry; use a steamer or iron as needed. Traditional dry-cleaning is not recommended.